Customs Form

Sailing on the Victory in 9 days. This will be the first time I sail without immediate family. I'm still sailing with family though, a cousin. When it comes time to filling out our customs form will we each have to fill one out or can we fill out the same one.

Just curious.

Sailing on the Victory in 9 days. This will be the first time I sail without immediate family. I'm still sailing with family though, a cousin. When it comes time to filling out our customs form will we each have to fill one out or can we fill out the same one.

Just curious.

It is 1 customs form per address. So, if you don't live with them, then you need to fill out a form.

Just curious.

It gets filled out by surname. Same last name living in the same household completes one form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

It gets filled out by surname. Same last name living in the same household completes one form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

This is the correct answer. Last summer we cruised with our son and his family. His 14 year old oldest son (my oldest grandson) has his Mother's last name. So my son had to fill out 1 form for himself, his wife, and youngest, and then 1 just for the 14 year old.

He didn't think he'd have to because they all shared the same address on their passports. But the customs people caught the different last name and made him fill out an additional form.

"Each arriving traveler or responsible family member must provide the following information (only ONE written declaration per family is required)"

Family = SAME surname (last name) residing at SAME residence. That is a minimum, so technically you can have every member fill out their own if you want, the forms are free.

Customs-Form.jpg

Archived