Enchantment or Breeze?

Breeze if for no other reasons than its a newer and bigger ship and a longer cruise! Some here will tell you they wouldnt sail on a Carnival ship if it were free though. To each their own!

Breeze if for no other reasons than its a newer and bigger ship and a longer cruise! Some here will tell you they wouldnt sail on a Carnival ship if it were free though. To each their own!

Had a less than stellar experience on Carnival many moons ago and swore I would not go back if I cruised for free! Wouldn't ya' know someone offered me a free cruise... isn't that just the luck. I stood my ground..... I went and the crow I had to eat was tasty! Don't worry they did not convert me and I have not gone over to the dark side, still very loyal..... but for a longer cruise.... hmmmm..... something to consider.

Had a less than stellar experience on Carnival many moons ago and swore I would not go back if I cruised for free! Wouldn't ya' know someone offered me a free cruise... isn't that just the luck. I stood my ground..... I went and the crow I had to eat was tasty! Don't worry they did not convert me and I have not gone over to the dark side, still very loyal..... but for a longer cruise.... hmmmm..... something to consider.

So one cruise would put you off sailing Carnival again?:eek:

Cut your nose off to spite your face with not accepting the free cruise. My My.:rolleyes:

I am a Royal Loyal and yes I have had less than stellar cruises on RCCL. Cruise enough times and it is bound to happen.

Wow you turned down a free cruise....I have to wrap my head around that one!

Archived