2014 Europe itineraries

Spudder

First off, I apologize if this has been asked or addressed.

Does anyone know if all of the 2014 Europe itineraries for Celebrity have been released?

Thank you in advance....

Yes, they are all released.

I would also add, unfortunately. Unfortunately because they are not that interesting from my point of view. Most are re runs of what Celebrity has been doing for years (the same goes for RCCL)...and they wonder why bookings are down...:D

There are some interesting 7 days cruises on the Silhouette and Eclipse (?) and of course the 11 days Black Sea cruise in October on the Connie.

I-Cruiser,

I see you are from Norway. Which would be best for sightseeing--the 10 day Norway trip out of Harwich or the 12 day out of Amsterdam? Also May or June--don't want to do it later due to crowds.

Thank you!

I-Cruiser,

I see you are from Norway. Which would be best for sightseeing--the 10 day Norway trip out of Harwich or the 12 day out of Amsterdam? Also May or June--don't want to do it later due to crowds.

Thank you!

Kim, I suppose you are talking about the 12 Norway/Arctic circle cruise on the Constellation from Amsterdam and the 10 days Iceland & Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Infinity??......or.....:)

The weather in Norway is a hit or miss.

May is to unpredictable. So far this May we have had snow,rain, sun and more rain.

June would be the best month to visit with the biggest change for nice weather.

A really good cruise experience next year would be the 12 nights Norwegian fjords and North Cape cruise departing June 14.

You will experience the most beautiful fjords and the North Cape. Unforgettable.

There is a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords July 4 on the Infinity. 10 days visiting the Norwegian fjords. This cruise visits the most important fjords and cities. This is the best cruise for sightseeing.

Yes, Celebrity's itineraries leave a lot to be desired for those of us who have cruised Europe a lot. I imagine, though, that the itineraries they do offer appeal to the newer cruisers who haven't done much Europe. We booked the Oct 2014 Black Sea cruise - not that we have a huge desire to visit those ports, but they are at least ports we haven't visited already. I think Celebrity needs to up their game in terms of offerings more uncommon ports/cruising destinations. And don't even get me started on how tiring the Alaska itineraries are.... :)

Michael

I-Cruiser,

We are looking at 2014 (I think that Harwich 10 day is gone--2013). Anyway, the June 14th Artic Circle or the June 26th trip, both out of Amsterdam on the Connie, look good. We don't tend to do tours, we do things on our own. We are more into nature and walking around villages/towns. We haved lived in Europe, among many other places. I visited Oslo and Bergen by train many years ago. We have lived in Alaska and done the New Zealand fjords. The destinations are the draw, not the shipboard experience. So, which trip would you recommend? Thank you again!

I-Cruiser,

We are looking at 2014 (I think that Harwich 10 day is gone--2013). Anyway, the June 14th Artic Circle or the June 26th trip, both out of Amsterdam on the Connie, look good. We don't tend to do tours, we do things on our own. We are more into nature and walking around villages/towns. We haved lived in Europe, among many other places. I visited Oslo and Bergen by train many years ago. We have lived in Alaska and done the New Zealand fjords. The destinations are the draw, not the shipboard experience. So, which trip would you recommend? Thank you again!

Thats easy:) June 26!!

You get to visit 4 of the most beautiful fjords Norway can offer, 3 cities even though you have been to Bergen and Oslo before. Stavanger is charming and you can visit the impressive Lysefjord if you like. Lets not forget the lovely town of Ålesund where we live now :)Its very easy to do your own things at these ports. I know most of them very well so if you need some help head over to the Europe forum.

This is actually an itinerary I would love to do myself.

Archived