Cruising January 2014

CrusingJoe

Looking to book a cruise for January or February 2014, what ship and date is everyone cruising on?

Joe

My partner and I will be on NCL Breakaway January 5th 2014 for a 12 night cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking to book a cruise for January or February 2014, what ship and date is everyone cruising on?

Joe

Michael and I will be cruising from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso on Celebrity Infinity from Jan. 5 to 19, 2014. Check out the G&L Roll Call board we have started. There are now at least ten of us who are on this cruise.

--Terry

My partner and I are sailing on the Celebrity Eclipse 2-week southern Caribbean cruise from Lauderdale on January 25, 2014. This will be the third cruise in a row on this itinerary. We've met some fantastic people on this cruise over the years. Not everyone is lucky to be able to take 2-weeks, but we absolutely love it.

Partner and I (and another couple) are going on the "Emerald Princess" Feb 7. I've posted on the roll call thread, but so far no one has said "we're going, too".

Emerald Princess is one of our favorite ships. We cruised on her third cruise (after maiden voyage) in the Mediterranean, then again in the Caribbean. You are on a great 10 day itinerary, enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Jan 19 Celebrity Silhouette - first time trying Celebrity and looking forward to it!

We finally made our first foray into Celebrity Cruise Line for New Years 2013. Our Caribbean cruise aboard the Celebrity Silhouette was nothing but positive. We even made new friends with some of the crew staff as they treated us like family during dinner time. We came across other gay couples most often at the martini bar, we just didn't make the effort to approach them as we didn't know if they were a group traveling together. So instead, we spent much time swimming in the serene Solarium, as we practically had the entire place and pool to ourselves every night for some reason! (Sorry to be off-topic.)

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I will be on the Royal Princess for the January 26th 2014 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. Another gay couple will be traveling with us. We are really looking forward to sailing on the new Royal Princess.