Anchorage to Whittier shuttle?

roblox84

I'm looking at three shuttle companies that go from Anchorage to Whittier in the $35pp range. I was wondering if anyone used any of them and if one particular company is better than the other?

-The magic bus

-Ak cruise connect

-Alaska Cruise Transfers and Tours

How do you define "better"? Certainly not by price, since you said they are all about the same price. Faster? More polite? More stops? More departure times? Something else?

Well it seems as though everyone has an opinion about everything on this board so I was just gathering some different opinions about those companies.

But I guess in this case I would have to define "better" as the company with the best BBB rating and possibly the one that's used by most cruise ship passengers.

Well it seems as though everyone has an opinion about everything on this board so I was just gathering some different opinions about those companies.

But I guess in this case I would have to define "better" as the company with the best BBB rating and possibly the one that's used by most cruise ship passengers.

Magic Bus, has been in business for years, and likely would qualify as "better" for longevity and consistency.

Magic Bus, has been in business for years, and likely would qualify as "better" for longevity and consistency.

Thank you, I spoke with Tim recently from magic bus and I will probably use their services.

Archived