Set Sail Docs

Hi, Leaving oh so soon for our wonderful family trip (14 people going) on Oasis!! YIPEE!

I have a question - I did all the pre cruise documentation and printed the Set Sail Pass Contract. When I go in to my reservation, it still says "Print" under Step 4 Set Sail Pass.

I'm wondering if this means I have done something wrong and I've not completed the process or if it always says that, even when everything is done.

Does anyone know?? :confused:

Hi, Leaving oh so soon for our wonderful family trip (14 people going) on Oasis!! YIPEE!

I have a question - I did all the pre cruise documentation and printed the Set Sail Pass Contract. When I go in to my reservation, it still says "Print" under Step 4 Set Sail Pass.

I'm wondering if this means I have done something wrong and I've not completed the process or if it always says that, even when everything is done.

Does anyone know?? :confused:

It will continue to say that up until 72 hours prior to departure. As long as you were able to print your copy off, you are good to go.:)

It will continue to say that up until 72 hours prior to departure. As long as you were able to print your copy off, you are good to go.:)

Thanks SOOOOO MUCH! Don't know what I'd do without the help I've received here! Thanks!!! :D

The print button is there because if any changes are made to the booking or to the online check-in such as passport info or credit card info you need to reprint the boarding passes. They will have a different version # and the barcode will be different on each subsuquent printing. So, if you reprint make sure you take the latest version with you.

The print button is there because if any changes are made to the booking or to the online check-in such as passport info or credit card info you need to reprint the boarding passes. They will have a different version # and the barcode will be different on each subsuquent printing. So, if you reprint make sure you take the latest version with you.

That's good information to know. I did not know that.

Archived