Brillance of the Seas

Brilliance of the Seas just came out of dry dock. Is there anyone who is sailing on her this week available to let us know about the refurb. We are sailing on 27 May and we were wondering about the new enhancements. I am sure I am not the only curious one.

This is copied from someone else's post. I hoop they don't mind. :)

deck 4: Lobby Bar becomes R Bar, Zephyr Dining Room converted to 6 OceanView Cabins, Card room moved to port side neard MDR entrance

deck 5: The Library moves to the starboard side of the Centrum

deck 6: Scoreboard Sports Bar becomes the Pub, Champagne Bar becomes Vintages, Potorfino becomes Giovani's Grill, Billiard Club now Next Cruise Office, Chef's Table moves into the Bombay Card Club

deck 7: Royal Caribbean Online becomes the Business Center

deck 8: An Inside Cabin replaces the Ambassador Desk

deck 9: An Inside Cabin replaces the Library

Deck 10: The Concierge Club & Yacht Club are replaced by a 2 BR Suite and Inside Cabin

deck 11: Park Cafe replaces the Pizzaria, Movie Screen added to Pool Area, Rita's Cantina added to port-aft section of the Windjammer (old outdoor cafe)

deck 12: Video Arcade moves to/replaces golf simulators its old location made into a Babies & Tots Nursery, Seaview Cafe converted to Izumi

deck 13: Diamond Club takes over port side of Viking Crow Lounge, Hollywood Odyssey made into Concierge Club

Brilliance of the Seas just came out of dry dock. Is there anyone who is sailing on her this week available to let us know about the refurb. We are sailing on 27 May and we were wondering about the new enhancements. I am sure I am not the only curious one.

I am curious as well, Eurosalt, and very excited for our upcoming cruise! Hopefully we get to hear first hand from those on the sailing before us on her enhancements. :)

Dolfans from Miami

This is copied from someone else's post. I hoop they don't mind. :)

deck 4: Lobby Bar becomes R Bar, Zephyr Dining Room converted to 6 OceanView Cabins, Card room moved to port side neard MDR entrance

deck 5: The Library moves to the starboard side of the Centrum

deck 6: Scoreboard Sports Bar becomes the Pub, Champagne Bar becomes Vintages, Potorfino becomes Giovani's Grill, Billiard Club now Next Cruise Office, Chef's Table moves into the Bombay Card Club

deck 7: Royal Caribbean Online becomes the Business Center

deck 8: An Inside Cabin replaces the Ambassador Desk

deck 9: An Inside Cabin replaces the Library

Deck 10: The Concierge Club & Yacht Club are replaced by a 2 BR Suite and Inside Cabin

deck 11: Park Cafe replaces the Pizzaria, Movie Screen added to Pool Area, Rita's Cantina added to port-aft section of the Windjammer (old outdoor cafe)

deck 12: Video Arcade moves to/replaces golf simulators its old location made into a Babies & Tots Nursery, Seaview Cafe converted to Izumi

deck 13: Diamond Club takes over port side of Viking Crow Lounge, Hollywood Odyssey made into Concierge Club

I don't mind at all :) I can't wait to board and see it all in person (7/27/13)

Thanks so much for the thread info. Don't know how I missed it! She looks gorgeous. Sailing on her next week and super excited! :)

Dolfans from Miami

I'll be looking forward to more pix and info .. I am onher for 13 nites this fall :)

I'll be looking forward to more pix and info .. I am onher for 13 nites this fall :)

We are on that relo too - as well as the NE trip the week before. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing her fairly fresh from her "spa" time.

Archived