Dream: Inside room deck 7 forward

Sheila3

Bridge is not on deck 6- it is on deck 8.

see the white hall located beside 7207/08 this is the door that leads to the public deck outside

Thank you!

Does anyone know if it is nice to be out on that public deck or is it very windy?

What is the purpose for that outside public deck on 7?

Are there chairs to sit on?

Sorry for my english...:o

Its a nice place to spend some quiet time, but not really a place I would "lay out". No chairs up there on any of the observation decks. Sometimes it was windy and other times not so much. I liked visiting these decks even though we had a really nice balcony room. We were on the aft and it was nice to look fwd sometimes. We rarely saw another soul up on these fwd decks.

On the Liberty, Freedom and Valor we stayed in cabin 9209 and used the public deck all the time...great for taking pics when you are coming/leaving from port...there was a bench but no chairs...deck is usually very empty

Was on the Dream last Oct in room 7216. A normal inside room, private deck was great to have. This is a pic of the deck and a morning at sunrise. The ship is so Large I will not ever get a forward room on the Dream again. It was a lot of walking. If you like a lot of walking you'll love that room. 513027557_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1368635995.757239.jpg.a53ab02f8cfca2803b91266aa79df88c.jpg

584043568_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1368635966.297017.jpg.632c842a372e5dcfba8747c91ee0e803.jpg

On the Liberty, Freedom and Valor we stayed in cabin 9209 and used the public deck all the time...great for taking pics when you are coming/leaving from port...there was a bench but no chairs...deck is usually very empty

you can no longer use the outside deck of 9 on the Valor they used that deck space and made the cabins bigger.

Thank you!

Does anyone know if it is nice to be out on that public deck or is it very windy?

What is the purpose for that outside public deck on 7?

Are there chairs to sit on?

Sorry for my english...:o

While out to sea-- this area will be VERY windy and thare are no chairs or lounge chairs there-- if there are a cabin steward should remove them ASAP.

The deck is public-- but most people do not know its there.

I think your english is quite good

Archived