Norwegian Spirit - alcoholic drinks

joyfulone

Sorry if this has been covered before, I have searched and can't find the answers.

Does anyone know if hey now run the Ultimate Beverage package on Spirit.

Also does anyone have a drinks menu/listing they can post with prices etc, So that we can work out if its worth it for us to purchase UBP

Thanks is advance to anyone who responds

Only 127 days to go......

:)

I'm fairly, though not 100%, sure it's available. Unless you start drinking when you wake up not sure how you can get your money's worth on this type of itinerary since every adult in the cabin has to purchase it and you spend so much time in port. Menu is fleet wide and has been posted here a few times. In Mykonos on my phone so don't want to try to find it

Having a great time here! Just dropped off the 4 wheeler and having lunch at the port. Assuming you're on Grand Mediterranean, don't buy the ship's excursions unless you want to see something you can't get to otherwise. In most places you can easily do it on your own. A short walk, train ride, or hydrofoil ride will get you where you want to be. NCL does also offer various wine packages and you can take the bottles with you if you don't finish it, and you could presumably get all bottles at the same time and take them to your cabin

I'm fairly, though not 100%, sure it's available. Unless you start drinking when you wake up not sure how you can get your money's worth on this type of itinerary since every adult in the cabin has to purchase it and you spend so much time in port. Menu is fleet wide and has been posted here a few times. In Mykonos on my phone so don't want to try to find it

I agree with this. Most days you will be ashore all day and will come back exhausted. There are a couple of half days and a couple of sea days but given that it only seems to cover certain drinks anyway I cannot see how it can be an advantage at all.

Having a great time here! Just dropped off the 4 wheeler and having lunch at the port. Assuming you're on Grand Mediterranean, don't buy the ship's excursions unless you want to see something you can't get to otherwise. In most places you can easily do it on your own. A short walk, train ride, or hydrofoil ride will get you where you want to be. NCL does also offer various wine packages and you can take the bottles with you if you don't finish it, and you could presumably get all bottles at the same time and take them to your cabin

Shark with a laser - Not to change topics, but can you please provide details of your ATV experience in Mykonos when you return?! Time in port? Where did you rent from? etc. Enjoy the rest of your trip! Thanks!

Sorry if this has been covered before, I have searched and can't find the answers.

Does anyone know if hey now run the Ultimate Beverage package on Spirit.

Also does anyone have a drinks menu/listing they can post with prices etc, So that we can work out if its worth it for us to purchase UBP

Thanks is advance to anyone who responds

Only 127 days to go......

:)

Yes you can buy the UBP for $49 or thereabouts. We found you needed to drink about 7 drinks each and every day to make it pay for itself. Since we were in ports so many hours we wouldn't have come close to this so we just bought drinks as we went. You can buy a bottle of wine and drink only as much as you want and they will store it for you and bring it to you any time you ask throughout your cruise. A beer in Henry's was about 6.50. Two glasses of wine bought in the MDR cost us about $21 with the tip. I don't know if different brands cost more or less though.

Shark with a laser - Not to change topics, but can you please provide details of your ATV experience in Mykonos when you return?! Time in port? Where did you rent from? etc. Enjoy the rest of your trip! Thanks!

ATV rental was unplanned. We docked and were able to get off the ship after 8 or 9. We had to be back on board around 5:30 I think. We walked up through town and as we got away from the port we saw people on mopeds and ATVs. We saw a rental place and decided to rent one. It was 20 euros a day, just needed to show a drivers license. Turned out to be a better experience than I'd expected. We were told to add gas, and roughly how much based on where we were going. We had to pull over occasionally when there was room to do so to let other traffic past. It didn't seem very safe by modern day US standards but I grew up in the 80's so I was ok with it

Archived