CD Staff

grod

The Cruise Director doesn't matter to me as much as the staff itself, as DH and I participate in a lot of the onboard activities. We really liked the CD staff on last month's cruise aboard the Grand out of SF.

Now we're thinking of booking another cruise on the Grand for September... does anyone know if Princess frequently moves the CD staff around, within their contract period? This would be our first time sailing the same ship within 1 year, and it would be nice to see a few familiar faces when we board.

My wife and I did two cruises on the Golden Princess within 6 months of each other. We had hoped to find a lot of the same CD staff on board the second cruise, but only one staff member was still onboard.

Seems to me in March the staff included Kelly (female) and Michael. Trying to remember the others.

Yes, Kelly (from Canada) was on our trip, too. Others were Matt (UK - he was new but very fun), Shane (S Africa?, also DJ), Natalie (UK). The other two I remember were trainees, so probably not on your itinerary. There are a few more, but the names escape me now.

My wife and I did two cruises on the Golden Princess within 6 months of each other. We had hoped to find a lot of the same CD staff on board the second cruise, but only one staff member was still onboard.

Bummer, they probably get moved around pretty frequently then.

Archived