Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas 10 Nov. 2013 - Transatlantic - Come on Along!

GaNavy

Woody and I purchased the All you can drink package, because we do enjoy our cocktails through out the day. Not that we are drunks, but a bloody mary after breakfast, some beer during the afternoon by the pool, or one or 2 of the foo foo drinks. And then wine/martinis with dinner, and drinks in a club or lounge after dinner. So for us, this is worth the price. And we don't have to worry with gratuities or our bill when we get home. ;)

What did they charge you? I still can't buy it without adding another 15 percent to the 770.00. The 770.00 is all you should have paid.

I agree - well worth the $321.

pilotboy - I see from the other board that your mom plays bridge - I love the game, wouldn't mind playing some on all those sea days.

I hope you and her can meet up and find some partners to play. She really enjoys playing the game. :)

I am Randy from Kansas City, MO. I will be on this cruise with JR. I look forward to meeting you all. I am getting excited. I fly to Paris on Tuesday, then will train to BCN. Hopefully I will see all of you in the Schooner bar.h

Hi Randy and JR - Looking forward to meeting you too. I wish you safe travels. I arrive in BCN on the 8th. See you in the Schooner Bar! :)

Hi Randy and Jr. Welcome to our group. I am getting so dern excited. Woody and I leave Monday and will arrive BCN on Tuesday noonish if all goes as planned. He works for American Airlines so we travel standby. We look forward to meeting everyone in the Schooner Lounge as well. That was so much fun to do on our last trip. Then would get groups together for port of call activities. We usually just get off the ship, look around at the port, things to see there and have lunch. Join us if anyone wants to. See ya soon!!!!

This sounds like a good plan for doing the ports - my buddy & I did it that way last year. But I've booked the Jerez/sherry tour through the ship for the Cadiz stop - my mom and I used to sip sherry on Sunday afternoons while watching football so I'm interested to see how it's made. And it supposedly includes lots of tasting.