Looking for private tour in Cannes on 10/15/13 to Nice

Rnbonbon

My husband and I are travelling on the Royal Princess and will be in Cannes on 10/15/13. We are interested in doing a private tour to Nice. Would appreciate any suggestions or information

• 4 weeks later...
My husband and I are travelling on the Royal Princess and will be in Cannes on 10/15/13. We are interested in doing a private tour to Nice. Would appreciate any suggestions or information

Hubby and I are on the same sailing - TA on Royal and I'm thinking of maybe doing a car rental, I was just there a week ago and driving didn't seem to bad so now I'm researching :)

We tendered in Cannes last summer and took a private tour with Riviera Premium Tours to Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo. It was fantastic.....great driver/guide, great company. You can design your tour to go wherever you want. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Revelation Tours while we were in port at Cannes. We met folks on our roll call to share the excursion with; there were 7 of us all together.

Our driver met us at the port and we went to Monte Carlo, Nice, Eze, and Saint Paul de Vence. We ate lunch at a nice cafe in Saint Paul.

It was a perfect day, and our driver/guide was punctual, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone. They know their way around, and when we hit traffic, our driver took side streets and maneuvered the van down the winding streets to get us back to the ship in plenty of time.

Our day in Saint Paul and Eze was one of my favorites! The little villages are just like what you see in paintings of the Mediterranean. Crooked cobblestone streets, bouganvilla growing on the walls, lanterns, cafes, pottery shops, bakeries. I would go back in a heart beat!

Enjoy!

Archived