Entertainment Reservations

No set rule as to when they become available, any where from 30 days out to 100 days. You just have to keep checking.

I wish they had a set rule as it gets to be a pain checking. Check your roll call as someone will usually post when they open up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are cruising on the Freedom in mid June (30 days out) and the reservations tab does appear, but the only option is for the Ice show. I read on one post that they were not going to do reservations on the Freedom after 1 Jun. Don't know if that is true for other ships or not.

Tanker

We are cruising on the Freedom in mid June (30 days out) and the reservations tab does appear, but the only option is for the Ice show. I read on one post that they were not going to do reservations on the Freedom after 1 Jun. Don't know if that is true for other ships or not.

Tanker

I'd be surprised if they did that on Oasis and Allure. Those ships have 4 showings of each different show, and many more for the comedy venue. I'm guessing only Freedom and possibly Liberty will lose the advance reservations for main theater shows.

I'd be surprised if they did that on Oasis and Allure. Those ships have 4 showings of each different show, and many more for the comedy venue. I'm guessing only Freedom and possibly Liberty will lose the advance reservations for main theater shows.

I'm hoping that more nights for comedy will will open on the July 13 Oasis sailing. I missed the day show booking opened, and comedy is the only one I can't get...and I noticed that there were 2 nights without any shows listed for that venue. I'm still looking, and hope I can get lucky onboard. We will be suite guests, and I'm hoping the concierge can help me with that, but I've read comedy is the only one they can't due to its small size.

I'm hoping that more nights for comedy will will open on the July 13 Oasis sailing. I missed the day show booking opened, and comedy is the only one I can't get...and I noticed that there were 2 nights without any shows listed for that venue. I'm still looking, and hope I can get lucky onboard. We will be suite guests, and I'm hoping the concierge can help me with that, but I've read comedy is the only one they can't due to its small size.

People have reported being able to get reservations by going to Studio B immediately after boarding.

People have reported being able to get reservations by going to Studio B immediately after boarding.

Thanks! I will try this. We are one of those crazy familes who arrive super early to board, I may just get lucky. :D

We are sailing on 6/2/13 on FOS. We are told from RCI that they are only accepting reservations for the Ice Show now. All other shows are on a "first come, first serve". Of course, the suite passengers still do have a designated, saved area.

These comments are only addressing the shows for the Freedom of the Seas. Others ships may have reservations still available.

Tanker

The reservations on the Freedom and the Liberty will only be for the Ice shows on the website or with RCCL, these are the only ships affected.

Aren't there something like 15 or so comedy show booking times? Could you move one of your other show reservations around so you could get one of the open comedy times?

Aren't there something like 15 or so comedy show booking times? Could you move one of your other show reservations around so you could get one of the open comedy times?

I tried...but I'm thinking if they open up the two nights without shows I can get something then. Right now there isn't anything at all, probably because of those two nights. And if I can't get it, we may just try to get in as standby. We've gotten lucky before, especially with the late show.

Archived