Roys Tours?

We booked him for next year. It's $50 per hour, so a standard tour is 6 hours @ $300 - amount of people up to 6 doesn't matter. More than 6 is a larger vehicle and may change pricing...

Thanks. I thought he was giving me a price of $50 for the whole tour (per person). It was $50 a hour. So $100 a hour is too much for six hours. Oh well.

Hi Gingee: We are on the same cruise. So excited! I have been in contact with Roy and they do have availability. Would you be willing to share a tour? We would need one other couple and then the cost would be $50 per person. Let me know. TIA!

It works out to be both kind of :) Its $50 hr but you can have up to 6 people so....for 6 hours the total would be $300 but divided by 6 people it works out to $50 per person. Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you're interested.

I just asked my husband and he said he wants to stick with the Carnival sponsored walking tour but thanks anyhow. I would think it would be easy to find someone to go.

Archived