Jewel of the Seas New SOUTHERN cruise compass

Hi - It had the flat panel in the living room corner. I've posted some pictures on cruiselinerooms .com. I tried copying the link here but it keeps changing to *******. Must be against the rules. If you go to the site, inquire on the ship then deck then room and you can see my pictures.

You'll love the suite! Its close to the elevators and the concierge lounge. The overflow for the crowded lounge was up in the Hollywood Odyssey. It was much less crowded up there with a better view. Same snacks and drink choices. Have a great birthday trip!

Thank you! I looked on so many sites for this room such as cruisedeckplan.com and could not find it. Thanks for such a speedy response and thanks for the well wishes!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

We will be on the 15 night transatlantic cruise on the Jewel, April 28th, which is one week after it comes out of dry dock. Not only are we excited about being on the newly refurbished ship and rooms, but we are in aft cabin 9256 and have never been in an aft cabin before. We understand the room and balcony are wonderful.

I plan to photo the dinner menu each evening, and, keep every compass for all 15 days. When I get back I'm more than happy to scan and email to anyone who would line them, and even make copies and mail to some of you.

Dave