Enchantment compared to Sovereign... questions

Yes, we had a very good time. We'll probably go again in August (unless we take a week off and go on Oasis.) When we don't have the whole family with us, we'll try Chops for dinner. We heard from others onboard that it was very good. There was nothing wrong with the MDR, but we always enjoy the specialty restaurants. My review is already posted. Here's a link:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=221879

Good review - thanks (time to check where we are relative to Windjammer above)!

I have cruised on all three of the Sovereign-class ships, as well as the Enchantment, both pre- and post-stretch, and I will tell you that we loved all of them! It's not fair to try to compare the smaller (by today's standards) ships to the Oasis/Allure, or even the Voyager- and larger classes of ships. They are all different, and they all offer their own unique spin on a cruise ship and the cruising experience.

I have long touted on CC my personal preference to the smaller classes of ships, but I do recognize and appreciate what the larger ships can offer. Just remember that smaller does not always have to equate with 'lesser,' and larger does not always equate to 'better.'

That's JMHO, and I'm stickin' to it:)

Agreed, size is not everything - it's the people and what they do with that space that really counts.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Were you able to put suitcases under the beds? I know I read somewhere that the beds were lower and that some people had a problem. We have 4 teenage boys in one room, all with pilot case size suitcases and we are trying to figure out how to organize it so that you can walk in he room. Of course my organization will only last about 10 minutes but I have to try!

Archived