[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This is a wonderful question. I, too, am curious for your perspective on this, Mr. Calouri. Seeing the ship go from drawing to real life, what has been the most pleasant surprise for you as the real [I]Royal[/I] has come to fruition? And -- if you dare answer this! -- is there something that you think y'all might have done differently?*

*I'm hoping that it's figuring out a way to include oceanview cabins on future ships! For many of us who pay the high solo supplement, the leap in price from an inside to a balcony makes sailing the [I]Royal[/I] cost-prohibitive.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='rdsqrl'][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This is a wonderful question. I, too, am curious for your perspective on this, Mr. Calouri. Seeing the ship go from drawing to real life, what has been the most pleasant surprise for you as the real [I]Royal[/I] has come to fruition? And -- if you dare answer this! -- is there something that you think y'all might have done differently?*

*I'm hoping that it's figuring out a way to include oceanview cabins on future ships! For many of us who pay the high solo supplement, the leap in price from an inside to a balcony makes sailing the [I]Royal[/I] cost-prohibitive.[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more. As a claustrophobic, solo cruiser, I don't have many options. I wanted to do the Transatlantic, so I had to pay for the balcony. There went the budget!!!

I am impressed that Mr. Caluori has taken the time and interest to answer questions for the Cruise Critic community. Thank you. Alice

Archived