?? for Nellies Beach Cabana Experts

Ms Understood

I have booked an over the water cabana, my sisters have booked beach and hillside cabanas. Can we go back and forth from each other's cabanas? Also we have 2 more people than we have capacity if in fact it is 6 max per cabana. Can they just come join us from the beach?

Thanks for any info (would not even have the cabanas but-for this forum where I saw it suggested to book early!)

------------------------

Helen

Anyone can come and go at the cabanas on Nellies beach.

It is an open beach not a walled in beach like barefoot.

It is rather if they enforce the policy for the upgraded luncheon. Hearing on the boards, that is a hit or miss situation, some days people are getting wrist bands for the luncheon for 8 people, other days enforcing the 6.

Be kind to the check in man, and maybe he will get you more wrist bands. Remeber some cabanas only have as little as 2 people in them.

Sea Ya

The Cabanas on Nellie's Beach are walled off from the beach. When we were there last September, there was an attendant standing at the gate checking to make sure that everyone entering the gated area had a yellow wristband. The cabana area is not open to everyone on Nellies Beach. Since you have more than one cabana, you all will have the wrist bands. Does one of the other cabanas have less than the 6 people? If so, your extra people can get a wristband from another cabana group. I would say you could all wander back and forth between your three cabanas.

The Cabanas on Nellie's Beach are walled off from the beach. When we were there last September, there was an attendant standing at the gate checking to make sure that everyone entering the gated area had a yellow wristband. The cabana area is not open to everyone on Nellies Beach. Since you have more than one cabana, you all will have the wrist bands. Does one of the other cabanas have less than the 6 people? If so, your extra people can get a wristband from another cabana group. I would say you could all wander back and forth between your three cabanas.

Umm we were just there in January and there were no attendants at any of the cabana areas. We had cabanas 7 and 8 over the water and we had people using our stairwell to get out of the beach and people coming between the cabanas to take pictures because it was a great view. So really anyone can walk over to them.

I was looking at my old pictures of Nellies beach and I also see as I remember the Cabanas are not as isolated and walled off as barefoot beach. People were coming and going without wristbands looking at them up close to see what they are like.

Now when we go in Barefoot beach, our wristband let us in to our beach chairs, and the luncheon. This is a much secure area, and when we went upto our friends cabana, there was no one checking any wrist bands at the cabanas which were by the water line.

Sea Ya

We did not experience anyone who was not in a cabana inside the area that is walled off. We had cabana #10. Cabana # 9 was empty becuase the renters were not happy with the cabana and left right after they arrived. The people in Cabana #8 went up into #9 and an attendant came over and told them they could not be there so they went back into their own cabana. The attendant was at the entry gate the whole time we were there checking wristbands. Even though the cabanas were right next to the public area for the beach. we did not experience anyone without a wristband in the cabana area.

Archived