Rhapsody Junior Suite - any noise concerns or problems ? 8554

We are booked in a balcony on deck 7 but getting a JS on deck 8 . Should I be concerned about the pool and/or Windjammer cafe above us on deck 9?

Hi we stayed in JS 8064 and there was no real noise issues just enjoy the extra room in the JS

No problem with noise, but prior to the refit we stayed in this cabin and the vibration was absolutely unbelievable! I would hope that after the refit all the vibration problems had been rectified!:(

No problem with noise, but prior to the refit we stayed in this cabin and the vibration was absolutely unbelievable! I would hope that after the refit all the vibration problems had been rectified!:(

We were on rhapsody after refit march 2013 and yeh vibration is still there dont if it is as bad but you could feel it

We were on rhapsody after refit march 2013 and yeh vibration is still there dont if it is as bad but you could feel it

We could feel it so much that everything moved. We complained so many times, but obviousy nothing could be done as all new there was a problem.

It certainly did not spoil our cruise, but I would NEVER have a cabin in that position on the ship. We have had 3 JS's on Rhapsody, and the best has to be the corner afts!

We could feel it so much that everything moved. We complained so many times, but obviousy nothing could be done as all new there was a problem.

It certainly did not spoil our cruise, but I would NEVER have a cabin in that position on the ship. We have had 3 JS's on Rhapsody, and the best has to be the corner afts!

Must have been bad ,but as i say it was there but did not really cause any problems maybe they fixed it a bit, but i would stay in the same cabin again

In thinking what I wrote earlier, I would say if you have been given an upgrade, take it and enjoy the JS. The space is amazing and we loved it! This is what we did on our first Rhapsody cruise in another JS where we had other problems to do with children and children on stairs, BuT if you can change, I would. Rhapsody is still our favorite ship, regardless of the cruises we have done since. :D

I think you should be okay with 8554. It looks like it is under the women's restroom and not the pool area so there shouldn't be a noise problem. Maybe a "whoosh" sound when the toilets flush.

When I had cabin 8064 several years ago, I thought it was was noisy! We could hear the chairs scraping across the floor of the Solarium above us at all hours. The worst was around 5 or 6 AM when the staff would arrange the chairs for the day. They seemed to be dragging them from one side to another.

We've had 8082 on Rhapsody also. That cabin is farther towards the back but under the spa. I can't remember any noise problems in that cabin.

What is the vibration from ? Both my son & I are light sleepers and the slightest noise wakes us up :( while DH could sleep through an earthquake :D

We are travelling with my parents and the other cabin is an Ocean View # 8546.

Would appreciate opinions on that cabin as well.

What is the vibration from ? Both my son & I are light sleepers and the slightest noise wakes us up :( while DH could sleep through an earthquake :D

We are travelling with my parents and the other cabin is an Ocean View # 8546.

Would appreciate opinions on that cabin as well.

Propellers and engines.

May I know your cabin # please ?

May I know your cabin # please ?

We have had (from memory) 8554, 8048? and corner aft (numbers have changed since refit). Corner aft by far the best. Just try and go a little more forward or aft from around 8554 if you can. It is only a few cabins that have the vibration. Perhaps in drydock they did fix the problem. You will love the JS where ever it is!

Archived