The Price Difference

camper49

I love the wraps because you can see in two directions. .. but to me that would be a lot of extra money. No doubt they are nice though. How much time will you spend in the cabin? That would determine it for me. I dont want to sit around my cabin, I go on a cruise to get out and about and mingle. I took a friend and she skipped all the shows at night after the first one and we spent the entire last day sitting on our suite balcony (I had splurged for her).

She works all the time and wanted to relax. I dont want to sit, I want to go see everything. I think you know better than us how you are.

[quote name='camper49']Is an aft wrap worth $420 more than an ext aft ? Thinking of the aft wrap on Liberty..deck 7...Already booked in cabin 7442 ext aft but that wrap sure looks good..:D[/quote]

It may be worth it to one person and not to another. Personally, I don't like the aft balconies, but I love, love, love an aft wrap. For me, it would be worth an additional few hundred. We spend a lot of time on our balcony and aft wraps are huge. :D

Archived