Anyone else having problems with the Carnival site?

*jess*

I'm trying to print luggage tags, but the site is being kind of odd. In Internet Explorer, I click the link to view documents, and the page turns a light blue color, and the appropriate box pops up, but I'm not able to click on anything because that box is the same blue color as the background. In Firefox the box pops up and I can click on the "Print luggage tags" but when I click enter my Adobe comes up and says that it can't display the page properly.

I've deleted cookies, temp internet files ,etc. I updated firefox, I checked for updates on my Internet Explorer and Adobe, and it's all good. Not a clue what's going on here....

Google Firefox problem with PDF. You will get a step by step fix. The newer versions of Firefox have started using their own PDF viewer and they will not work on the CCL site. I would try to walk you through it, but it has been a while

Google Firefox problem with PDF. You will get a step by step fix. The newer versions of Firefox have started using their own PDF viewer and they will not work on the CCL site. I would try to walk you through it, but it has been a while

You can actually get Adobe Acrobat Reader plugins for all versions of Firefox.

I'm trying to print luggage tags, but the site is being kind of odd. In Internet Explorer, I click the link to view documents, and the page turns a light blue color, and the appropriate box pops up, but I'm not able to click on anything because that box is the same blue color as the background. In Firefox the box pops up and I can click on the "Print luggage tags" but when I click enter my Adobe comes up and says that it can't display the page properly.

I've deleted cookies, temp internet files ,etc. I updated firefox, I checked for updates on my Internet Explorer and Adobe, and it's all good. Not a clue what's going on here....

I called Friday and was connected to Tech Support. The nice lady directed me to click on the max/min button in top right of screen (while in the light blue screen) and it worked. Later had to do it from a different screen that went "light blue" and it worked there as well. Hope this helps.

I called Friday and was connected to Tech Support. The nice lady directed me to click on the max/min button in top right of screen (while in the light blue screen) and it worked. Later had to do it from a different screen that went "light blue" and it worked there as well. Hope this helps.

Just did this and it worked for me!! Thanks for the tip!

I have same issue. It's their site because it's never happened before when I go to print my documents.

And I notice too on my "manage your cruise" link that it shows both my cruises but my upcoming one shows 6/8/2013 for date but when you click into it the sail date is 6/10/13 (which 6/10/13 is correct). Not sure what is going on. I freaked thinking they changed the date we leave! LOL

Archived