Gem Aft Penthouse #10164

slicerboy

Does anyone have photos of this exact suite? What are the perks you get from NCL for suite guests? This is our first time on NCL.

Photos and information very much appreciated!:)

If you do some searches of the NCL threads there are many that will give you information on the perks for suite guests. We stayed in this cabin last fall and will be next door to you in 10166 this year on 10/19. There's a roll call for our cruise so please join us.

I don't have pictures to post but, if you do a search on youtube for "NCL romance suite" there's a video someone posted of a suite on the Jewel that's almost identical to this one.

Thanks for info. I found videos of same room on Jewel. Should be same? I joined roll call this morning and we'll see you on board neighbor.

Yes they are the same with the exception of some decorations being different.. but other than that the same cabin ... (also the coffee pot on the Gem is a little different, the one on the Jewel has coffee that grinds and the one on the Gem has little cups)

We were on the Gem in 10666, identical to 10164. There is a review in my signature with photos from the suite and balcony. Also reviews some of the suite perks that came along with the cruise. Follow the link in my signature. You will love your suite!

Thanks for info. I found videos of same room on Jewel. Should be same? I joined roll call this morning and we'll see you on board neighbor.

Great! We'll look forward to meeting you.

(We're Elaine and Frank)

Archived