Penthouse amenities question

alexandra cruiser

Photo looks like light will be just fine.

DH is a Patterson fan,but I like biography,travel,memoir types.When on Insignia a few yrs.ago they had nice selection of non fiction books too and was just wondering if similar choices on Regatta.Yes, I DO read a lot on ships,esp.at nite.Since no radio to put me to sleep with talk shows or NPR,haha.;)

Photo looks like light will be just fine.

DH is a Patterson fan,but I like biography,travel,memoir types.When on Insignia a few yrs.ago they had nice selection of non fiction books too and was just wondering if similar choices on Regatta.Yes, I DO read a lot on ships,esp.at nite.Since no radio to put me to sleep with talk shows or NPR,haha.;)

The cabin TV does have music channels plus several 'news' channels with talking heads that repeat themselves enough that it just could do the trick.

One tip -- according to my Betsy, who is a Patterson fan, as are many of the other guests -- get to the library early if you want a Patterson.

Oh,oh Don. Not knowing 'a Patterson' I ran a search at large internet book seller and discovered a series of "Women's Murder Club" books. I hope that they are not how-to's or some sort of real Club with regular meetings. Betsy seemed so very nice...

...do you think I'm in any danger?

Only if she comes to her senses. She could do so much better. (I'm still not sure how either of us married so far above anything we had a right to expect.)

Still need info re library,can t seem to find the answer.Anyone?does Regatta have much selection of non fiction books too?and newer ones at that?

Don t have e reader(like regular books)and hate to pack some if nice selection available.

But will have more room now that I know there is make up mirror.And good lights to read by.Thanks for that info.

Still need info re library,can t seem to find the answer.Anyone?does Regatta have much selection of non fiction books too?and newer ones at that?

Don t have e reader(like regular books)and hate to pack some if nice selection available.

But will have more room now that I know there is make up mirror.And good lights to read by.Thanks for that info.

It would be hard to say if the books they have would be of interest to you or not

They do have a good selection but depends on your reading interests

DH likes history related books & found some he enjoyed

YMMV

will pack a few paperbacks.

Know Kindles etc are way to go,but just seem "odd"to me.

Will get some cheap ones on Amazon,then can just leave for others.:)

Alexandra cruiser

I took a wander through the library for you and found amongst the sleeping few and the odd snore, ;) there seemed to be a reasonable selection of books still available.

I took some photos so you could see the titles on offer - it is hit and miss with uploading photographs but I will keep trying!

image.jpg.113453970f5b0e50c6962c9a1d1bdb8f.jpg

I will indeed post a review when I get home - the internet connection is a bit slow, so it takes ages to upload anything, so I will wait. Well, that is my excuse - more like I am having too much fun eating and all the other good stuff that's going on! LOL!

Our butler, Ferdie, is very good and no request is too much trouble - we got back today with rather dusty boots after hiking, and he, without asking, whisked them off for cleaning. Every day when we get back, there is always a pot of tea and some delicious goodies waiting for us - particularly welcome if you have been busy onshore.

What will I do when I get home? :eek:

Archived