Anyone on Thomson Majesty 28th June from Manchester?

Tickets (or the bits of paper they laughingly call tickets) are supposed to arrive 10 days before you go apparently.

I Know.. it just ain't the same, Putting the luggage tags they used to provide on your suitcase was a sure sign of a holiday.. and "E tickets and boarding passes" i never trust my printer anyway . always jam or runs out of ink when you need them to work the most...aaaarrrrggghhhhhh :eek:

I have just noticed that the flight times for the 28th of June from Manchester are completely different to when we booked and to what is on our paperwork - has anyone out there been notified of these changes?

hi mallorca chap, the flight times for our trip on the 5th july from manchester are also different , if you check there is another panel with flights and they match up with ours

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
I have just noticed that the flight times for the 28th of June from Manchester are completely different to when we booked and to what is on our paperwork - has anyone out there been notified of these changes?

Hi we are flying from Leeds Bradford and were notified of changes but there wasnt any? We chose that airport as Manchester flights were later

Regards

Christine & John

Archived