Dining Options-Carnival Breeze

We've opted for the "flex dining" option on our cruise for the 1st time. However, friends have told us that they heard you could possibly have to wait for a table which could take up to an hour. Does anyone have any info. on this? Would I be able to change my dining preference if desired?

Worst wait we had was 30 minutes. It was Cruise Elegant night and we arrived at the 'witching hour'- 7pm.

Most times we wait a few minutes in line at 7 pm.

We were on the Breeze last November with a group of 9.... Usually went to MDR around 7-7:30... Even with 9 had little to no wait.

Was on Breeze just last week, just wife and I and had ATD. Pretty much zero wait again going around 7:30.

We've opted for the "flex dining" option on our cruise for the 1st time. However, friends have told us that they heard you could possibly have to wait for a table which could take up to an hour. Does anyone have any info. on this? Would I be able to change my dining preference if desired?

I just sailed it last week and had YTD Your Time Dining. NEver a wait to get in but I eat early. Service was slow if we went around 6:30 but excellent with our waiter Achmed. When we went at 5:45 it was more prompt. There were lines at 8 so if you eat around then, you will probably wait.

Archived