Enchantment Questions

Hi all,

A newbie to RCL here. DH and I are thinking of booking a 3 night cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas in August for our anniversary (this was an after thought- we will already be nearby in FL visiting family). This is really the only cruise that fits in our dates well.

Anywho, looking to see what kind of entertainment is available in the evenings? I did find the capers in one recent review, but Im not able to read them clearly at all :(

Also, for dining, is it difficult to request a table for just the two of us? After 15 years of marriage, 11 with kids, this is really our 1st getaway- I swear we are social, but really would love to be able to just enjoy the 2 of us :rolleyes:

Any other tips, info, etc would be welcome!

Hi all,

A newbie to RCL here. DH and I are thinking of booking a 3 night cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas in August for our anniversary (this was an after thought- we will already be nearby in FL visiting family). This is really the only cruise that fits in our dates well.

Anywho, looking to see what kind of entertainment is available in the evenings? I did find the capers in one recent review, but Im not able to read them clearly at all :(

Also, for dining, is it difficult to request a table for just the two of us? After 15 years of marriage, 11 with kids, this is really our 1st getaway- I swear we are social, but really would love to be able to just enjoy the 2 of us :rolleyes:

The best way to get a table for 2 is to choose My Time Dining. You will have to prepay tips to do this.

Entertainment is the usual cruise fare: productions shows, comedians, jugglers, singers, etc.

The best way to score a table for 2 if you have traditional dining is to send an email to rcldining@rccl.com about 3 to 4 weeks before the cruise and let them know you would really like a table for 2. Requests aren't always granted, but I've had very good success in the past with any dining special requests I've submitted. Make sure you are specific about your request and specify your booking number, your ship, and your sail date.

We just got off the Enchantment on the 3 night Bahamas cruise. First night was Welcome Aboard show. A bit of singing/dancing, bit of comedy, but mostly the cruise director getting everyone in the cruising spirit (standing up & dancing etc.).

2nd night was comedy magician, which I did not see.

Then 3rd night was farewell show, which was a 'Screen to Show' special with lots of singing & dancing.

Hope that helps!

Hi all,

Hubby and I were on the 5/10 Enchantment. We had great times in the evening. The Love & Marriage show is usually pretty funny, which was followed by a late night comedy show (adult humor). Definitely check out Quest....as many RCI cruises as I've done, I refuse to miss one of those! Karaoke night in Boleros (or whichever lounge they hold it in) is definitely entertaining. There's couples dancing to big-band type music nightly in the Centrum. So much to enjoy....BOOK IT! You won't regret it.;)

Archived