Deposit between 2 Credit cards?

You can definitely do it but I don't think you can do it online. When we had 3 people in a cabin we were all able to use our own credit cards. I usually use a PVP but you can always just call Carnival's 800#.

when you go on to make a deposit on your first card it should give you the option to put in how much you want to pay. put in your amount and your card info. after the entire transaction is done you go back in to make payment again and enter new amount on new card. entered as two different payment.

when you go on to make a deposit on your first card it should give you the option to put in how much you want to pay. put in your amount and your card info. after the entire transaction is done you go back in to make payment again and enter new amount on new card. entered as two different payment.

When I get to the deposit screen all it asks for is the CC# and info and no amount and then you click "Book now" button. I am going to have to call instead. Not sure why I don't have an option to put in an amount online. Thanks!

:confused:

When I get to the deposit screen all it asks for is the CC# and info and no amount and then you click "Book now" button. I am going to have to call instead. Not sure why I don't have an option to put in an amount online. Thanks!

That's what happens when I try to book. The only time it gives me the option of putting an amount is when I make a payment AFTER the booking. I would love to know if it's something I'm doing wrong since other posters say they have done it before.

It is possible BUT only with the hold room option.

Back when I booked the 3rd leg of my B2B2B I put the reservation on hold for 24 hours.

When you do that, Carnival will email you the confirmation along with a link that will open up a page to make a payment.

When you click on the link and you are ready to make a payment it will ask you how much you would like to make. So you can make a payment with one card, go back to the email click on the link again and make another payment with another card.

It is possible BUT only with the hold room option.

Back when I booked the 3rd leg of my B2B2B I put the reservation on hold for 24 hours.

When you do that, Carnival will email you the confirmation along with a link that will open up a page to make a payment.

When you click on the link and you are ready to make a payment it will ask you how much you would like to make. So you can make a payment with one card, go back to the email click on the link again and make another payment with another card.

Aha! So there's a trick to it. I'll have to try that next time. Hopefully it's not too late for the OP. Thanks!

Totally jealous of your countdowns!! :p

Archived