Can't order Bon voyage desert

acbat1

I've been traveling like crazy the last few weeks and I cruise on Sunday on the Glory. I wanted to get the chocolate cover strawberries for my daughter for sail away. I keep getting the following message

Sorry, there were some problems with your submission:

An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.

Is it because I'm too late? If so I guess I'll just make it up at the Cherry on Top place :o:o

I've been traveling like crazy the last few weeks and I cruise on Sunday on the Glory. I wanted to get the chocolate cover strawberries for my daughter for sail away. I keep getting the following message

Is it because I'm too late? If so I guess I'll just make it up at the Cherry on Top place :o:o

You are within a week of your cruise. You cannot order thru the system. Have you tried calling them?

I had the same issue when trying to order the teen pkg for my granddaughter, I still have 2 months til I sail.

I ordered online yesterday a chocolate delight for my dad for Father's Day. They cruise in 10 days and I had no problems. Maybe try clearing out the temp Internet files on you computer (if you use IE) and try again. Or try using another browser like chrome. Don't know if it'll work but it might be worth a try.

Archived