Fall and Winter Sale = price reduction for the holiday cruise

sbc234

Check your bookings for a price reduction. I was able to save $50 per cabin on my B2B Holiday cruises on the Carnival Liberty. Every little bit helps payoff my bar bill! :)

My 4H cabin on a Feb/14 cruise went down $20 per person with this sale but I just claimed the $50 per cabin OBC last week from the last sale so I think I will not be eligible for another adjustment unless it is more that the OBC. Make sense?

It gets tricky with all these sales but I will keep watching.

No reduction on my room. Though I got a interior with port holes for 258.00 each so I can't expect miracles I guess.

Jtwanabe

Don't be so sure. I just checked my Ecstasy cruise that was booked for $239 in a PT and found it was $20/person cheaper! Just submitted the Early Saver form for $40!!! Yea!!!! :)

My 4H cabin on a Feb/14 cruise went down $20 per person with this sale but I just claimed the $50 per cabin OBC last week from the last sale so I think I will not be eligible for another adjustment unless it is more that the OBC. Make sense?

It gets tricky with all these sales but I will keep watching.

So on a sale last week it went down $50 and now it's down another $20? Yes, send in the form. On my Liberty cruise in 2 days I submitted 8 different Early Saver forms. As long as the base price for the cruise is lower than what you've paid, it will be accepted.

Check your bookings for a price reduction. I was able to save $50 per cabin on my B2B Holiday cruises on the Carnival Liberty. Every little bit helps payoff my bar bill! :)

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like we will save $120 ($60/person) on our cabin for our December Liberty cruise! Nice!

I must have gotten a bang up price when we booked our cruise on the Conquest. We have a 8B (balcony) that we paid $724/pp and have seen no pricing cheaper than what we paid since we made the reservations (back last October).

I keep checking and checking but never any cheaper. I was really hoping for some OBC but I guess we got a pretty good price!

Don't be so sure. I just checked my Ecstasy cruise that was booked for $239 in a PT and found it was $20/person cheaper! Just submitted the Early Saver form for $40!!! Yea!!!! :)

Be careful with that. My Elation cruise was $20 pp cheaper but then I would loose my $50 OBC from the last sale. So it was not really "cheaper"

I got a $50pp reduction on my Magic cruise in October and $20pp on the Sunshine cruise in February....

I also rechecked airfare from Dallas to NOLA for the February cruise and it's come down from around $500 to between $199 - $289....so I'm going to keep my eye on that and may reconsider flying instead of driving.

Although interior rates went down $80, after spending 45 minutes on the phone with Carnival, I will NOT get the reduction because I am in a PT room which is not considered an interior. Apparently there are only 4 PT cabins on the Freedom that will accommodate 4 ppl and since the other 3 are booked, there is no available rate for my particular room. Although my cabin is technically an interior, it doesn't apply so that means my early saver program means NOTHING when the rates go down since there isn't another "like" cabin available to price it against. Grrrr.:confused:

Although interior rates went down $80, after spending 45 minutes on the phone with Carnival, I will NOT get the reduction because I am in a PT room which is not considered an interior. Apparently there are only 4 PT cabins on the Freedom that will accommodate 4 ppl and since the other 3 are booked, there is no available rate for my particular room. Although my cabin is technically an interior, it doesn't apply so that means my early saver program means NOTHING when the rates go down since there isn't another "like" cabin available to price it against. Grrrr.:confused:

But you could price match against a higher cabin though.

I've seen it take anywhere from 3 days to 10 days.

I'm still waiting to see the drops in my cruise manager...puts me on edge waiting! Lol. 2 of my friends already received their drops and they submitted their forms after mine...:confused:

However, I have seen it take awhile in the past...I'm sure they have a lot to process so we wait...with our fingers crossed :)

Archived