Live from the Diamond Princess - Alaska - r/t Vancouver - June 8-22 2013

Canuckleheadd

Hello everyone,

I've always wanted to do a "Live from" post, and since I plan on having a lot of down time on this Alaska cruise, I thought I'd do it.

Setting off Saturday June 8 from Vancouver and staying on for the return trip June 15.

I'll post my experiences every day, and I'd be happy to investigate any questions you have and report back.

Phil

We noticed that you recently sailed on the Sapphire Princess. We are assuming the Sapphire and the Diamond are identical, but we would be interested in hearing your comparisons... if there are any.
They were identical but the Sapphire was upgraded last year with an International Cafe, Vines, Alfredo's and expanded buffet.

I'd be interested in who is the Captain and Cruise Director. I wasn't impressed with Bret Siborne or the organization/planning on the Diamond last month.

They were identical but the Sapphire was upgraded last year with an International Cafe, Vines, Alfredo's and expanded buffet.

I'd be interested in who is the Captain and Cruise Director. I wasn't impressed with Bret Siborne or the organization/planning on the Diamond last month.

Stu MacGunugull (Stuart Mac) is joining the Diamond for this run as cruise director

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Would someone cruised the Alaska Northbound Diamond Princess this year be kindly enough to scan and post the daily activities sheet (Princess Patter)?

We are set to board the 8/31 sail and anxious to see that ahead of time, if possible.

Thanks!

If they are not posted, will you please post after you return? We are doing the NB cruisetour on Diamond in September...Thanks!!:)

Hope to see someone posting them sooner. If not, I will definitely try.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived