OH DAM!! Ship Happens!! Zuiderdam Review 11-25 May 2013

IRL_Joanie

Thanks for a great review -- it brought back so many memories. I enjoyed our time together and your upbeat spirit and attitude on life. All the crew respond to you because you treat them so well -- it works for me! Thanks for your generosity and for bringing people together.

I hope we can be on a trip with you again -- let's plan on it!

Arleen

Arleen and Dom, We look forward to cruising with the 2 of you and everyone else who joined us on our cruise!!!

The crew, Oh Lordy how I miss the crew. Such great guys and gals!! They are so special and I adore all 85 of them that adopted me and I am so looking forward to the birth of my next adopted Grand Child, due in August to Smart A** and his wife. It will be their 3rd child. (As an aside to all, that is not a bad name I called him, I SWEAR IT!! His real name is Walter, but during introductions one early afternoon at the Sea View Bar his friends introduced me to him as that, and it stuck:) )

Loved every single second on and off her and really have so much peace now and great memories:)

What are your plans for 2014?? We are trying to figure out where, what and when.....

Joanie

Thank you so much Miss Joanie-

I loved your review!

I hope you have many more wonderful cruises to come. I had to wait a while to write this, as I felt better about it as time passed.

Thanks for all you have done for us, your effort in sharing your love of cruising, and helping me to get on my first DAM ship, that I almost missed.

Hugs to you, and bravo to you for doing what you love while you still can!

If you are going to feel like crap anywhere you are, why not feel like crap on a DAM ship, and let them cook for you and pamper you! I know you travel prepared, so why not? I swear its what I would do. :)

Waiting to hear of many more adventures from you. I love each and every one.

In Nov, I will be eating Nachos for 14 days thinking of you! :)

Archived