Jewelry Store on Board

Last year my son-in-law saw a watch he wanted in the jewelry store but he didn't buy it. We are sailing on the Navigator this year and we were wondering if there is anywhere you can look at the inventory they have so he could point it out to me and have me buy it for him.

Thanks,

Not sure what your itinerary is but if you are going to St. Thomas or St. Martin you might want to consider watch/jewelry shopping in those places rather than on the ship. Been our experience that the shore shops have same items and better prices than the ship. Just a thought.

Last year my son-in-law saw a watch he wanted in the jewelry store but he didn't buy it. We are sailing on the Navigator this year and we were wondering if there is anywhere you can look at the inventory they have so he could point it out to me and have me buy it for him.

I'm thinking no. I'm sure they do keep inventory but getting an answer from RCI for a specific ship would probably be next to impossible. If there is anyway he remembers the brand and style, perhaps he could use Google or Yahoo Images and pull up a picture for you. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you could go about this.

I'm thinking no. I'm sure they do keep inventory but getting an answer from RCI for a specific ship would probably be next to impossible. If there is anyway he remembers the brand and style, perhaps he could use Google or Yahoo Images and pull up a picture for you. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you could go about this.

In addition to this, perhaps you could snap a photo of what they have onboard with your phone and text it to him.

Word of caution. Customs has a list of all purchases over $800 made on the ship. They will collect the custom's tax upon debarkation. Duty is about 3%. If the item purchased is made in the US the store must provide a special document to certify it is made in the US.

Archived