Thank you I-Cruiser, Terry and everyone else

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all you guys who helped us planning what turned out to be a wonderful cruising holiday around the Norwegian fjords and the North Cape. The weather was wonderfully warm and sunny each and every day, we could not have wished for better.

Of course, we just fell in love with beautiful Norway, met some really interesting people too (even a prison chaplain who was taking some prisoners on a pilgrimage!). Now that we are home again, having taken heaps of photos, we can also appreciate so much more those great photos that Terry from Ohio posts on here. We have appreciated so much all the great tips and advice given to us and will think of you when we look at our own photos and think of beautiful Norway.

Thank you all folks! :D

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all you guys who helped us planning what turned out to be a wonderful cruising holiday around the Norwegian fjords and the North Cape. The weather was wonderfully warm and sunny each and every day, we could not have wished for better. Of course, we just fell in love with beautiful Norway, met some really interesting people too (even a prison chaplain who was taking some prisoners on a pilgrimage!). Now that we are home again, having taken heaps of photos, we can also appreciate so much more those great photos that Terry from Ohio posts on here. We have appreciated so much all the great tips and advice given to us and will think of you when we look at our own photos and think of beautiful Norway. Thank you all folks! :D

Appreciate your kind viewpoint on my pictures from our UK friend. Glad to know you're a person of such high class, great taste and wonderful judgment to make these generous comments. Plus, liked so much the kind comments from alexandra cruiser. Smart folks!!

Hope that Essexlass2 shares more details on your trip, any pictures, etc. Tell us more! Glad things went so super well. Look forward to firing up those great memories from the past. Getting ready now for Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia in early 2014.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 109,603 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all you guys who helped us planning what turned out to be a wonderful cruising holiday around the Norwegian fjords and the North Cape. The weather was wonderfully warm and sunny each and every day, we could not have wished for better.

Of course, we just fell in love with beautiful Norway, met some really interesting people too (even a prison chaplain who was taking some prisoners on a pilgrimage!). Now that we are home again, having taken heaps of photos, we can also appreciate so much more those great photos that Terry from Ohio posts on here. We have appreciated so much all the great tips and advice given to us and will think of you when we look at our own photos and think of beautiful Norway.

Thank you all folks! :D

I am absolutely thrilled you had such a wonderful cruise to Norway.

I saw a P&O ship in port the other day and thought whether you were on board having a good time.

I hope I can help next time you start planning your Norway cruise.

I do hope you will share some of the photos with us:)

Archived