Jeep Tour Question

cruisercathy

My sons and I want to do the Natural Pool Jeep Tour while in Aruba on our Carnival Breeze Cruise. They only have 1 ticket left....Does anyone know if there another jeep tour operator that does this other than the contracted one for the cruise line?

I have sent an email to a tour operator and no response yet.

My sons and I want to do the Natural Pool Jeep Tour while in Aruba on our Carnival Breeze Cruise. They only have 1 ticket left....Does anyone know if there another jeep tour operator that does this other than the contracted one for the cruise line?

I have sent an email to a tour operator and no response yet.

I am not sure who Carnival contracts with, but De Palm Tours and ABC Tours both do the Natural Pool Jeep Tour. I am sure there are others, but these are the 2 I am familiar with. I have done the De Palm Jeep Tour and it was great!

ABC Tours is the operator for the cruiseline.I spoke to them today and opening am afternoon tour but that won't work for us...I sent an email to DePalm no response...yet. However I went onto Shoretrips.com and found the same tour for $25 cheaper..........and booked it.....

• 1 year later...

Cruisercathy,

I looked at the shore trips tour and it doesn't list the natural pool as a stop for the half day trip. Can you confirm this was available on your shore trip option for half day? Thanks!!!

Jeff