Carry On Luggage Restrictions?

I have done searches both of the board, and on Carnival's site, and can't seem to find the specific information I'm looking for.

We sail next Sunday. We were wondering if there were any restrictions as to what can be your carry on pieces, or if there's a limit? We know they have to fit through the scanner (so 12x12?), and that full size coolers are a no go. Anything else, though? Or would I be okay with both a backpack and a beach bag? And the mister with both a backpack and a smaller bag with drinks and snacks?

Thanks so much!!

You can carry on up to standard size luggage that you'd take on a plane. You can carry the things you mentioned. Just know, if you're early & your cabin isn't ready you will have to keep it with you until you can get to your cabin.

Also, one bottle of wine per each guest 21+ and a 12 pack of soda or water.

Cruisinthemed is absolutely correct. Generally speaking, the restrictions for size of the bags are the same as at the airport. They MUST be able to go through the x-ray machine. If you have any OPEN bottles,,even water in your hand, they'll take 'em away, and throw 'em away. Have a GREAT cruise!

"SKY"

You can carry on as many small sized bags as you want, no limit. As many as you can carry.

I have a suitcase about 22 inches, that sometimes they make me check and wouldnt let me into the terminal with it.. though it fits easily thru the scanner... so its not enough to fit thru the scanner.. it also has to be about airplane carry on size. I have one that is about 1 inch larger, some times they allow me to carry on and sometimes they say no.

What is wrong on checking in baggage? Do they charge for that?

Nothing wrong with checking. We just want to be sure that we have my meds, swimsuits, a change of clothes and our soda/water with us.

Is there a limut on checked in baggae? Like 2 per person?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

No limit. You can check as much as you want. If you end up with too many empty bags to fit under the bed your steward will stow them for you.

No limit. You can check as much as you want. If you end up with too many empty bags to fit under the bed your steward will stow them for you.

My cabin stewards have not been too accomodating sometimes.. some were and some not so much.

I would put some bags into other bags to store them and if you have to put one in the closet.

Archived