Carnival Karaoke night!

ladycooki3

I sing on every cruise that I go on and I won the karaoke singing contest on the Carnival Legend June 2012 and played James Brown in the passenger show. I wouldn't consider myself a masterful singer but I enjoyed singing every night and had quite a few "fans" that would see me on the ship and say hello. I say go for it and sing, sing, sing.

Superstar karaoke is by far the most fun cuz the live band gives you a more true feel of the song but the selection there is somewhat limited.

That sounds great I can't wait

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I too, agree that Karaoke is GREAT fun, and I always look forward to singing when aboard. Yes, you can usually bring your own CD+G disks, and they'll play 'em for you. I've only been turned down once, on a Carnival ship, and like to use my own disks because, like someone above, they don't have some of the music I enjoy singing. I know you'll have a super time singing. GO FOR IT!

"SKY"

I Love Karaoke! The SuperStar Live is a lot of Fun! On my last cruise I did the Best "Tina Turner, Proud Mary" of any of the 300lb. White Guys There!:D Mikey<><

Nice

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Archived