Post your 'door sign' photos!

Stevo24

Did a quick search and didn't find a thread with photos of everyone's door signs (If I missed something, please feel free to point me in the right direction).

So I'd like to see everyone's door signs from past cruises or signs you're making for future cruises! :D

Did a quick search and didn't find a thread with photos of everyone's door signs (If I missed something, please feel free to point me in the right direction).

So I'd like to see everyone's door signs from past cruises or signs you're making for future cruises! :D

Try typing "door decorations" instead of "door signs" in the search bar (on here). You'll probably find several threads (with photos).

Here is mine for this coming weekend's Glory cruise out of Boston.

Door Sign.pdf

Here's the poster I made for our upcoming cruise. I blocked out the cabin number before posting on here, but it will be on there for the cruise to discourage anyone else from claiming it for their door. :p

Screenshot_2013-06-11-14-12-26_20130611141831677_20130611143145403_zpsc3cca367.jpg

Dec 2013 B2B. I looked up how to say Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas in every possible language that you might hear the staff/crew speaking on-board the ship. It was so popular that many of the crew came on their off time just to take a photo of it. At least this is what our cabin attendant told us. We landed up giving our Christmas sign to a young female cabin attendant, from another deck, who wanted to use as her cabin decoration since she couldn't go home to see her 4-year daughter for Christmas.

The sign above it was a joke for my friend who kept getting lost on her first cruise. So I did a sign that might look similar to those signs who see in the malls telling you were you are.

bathroom253_zps29c069c7.jpg

Here's the poster I made for our upcoming cruise. I blocked out the cabin number before posting on here, but it will be on there for the cruise to discourage anyone else from claiming it for their door. :p

Screenshot_2013-06-11-14-12-26_20130611141831677_20130611143145403_zpsc3cca367.jpg

I like your idea of including the cabin number on your door decoration to help keep it where it belongs. I'm going to steal that idea and do the same on our door decoration.

Thanks! :)

Archived