Seafood Shack- Oasis

I never see much about the Seafood Shack on Oasis. Would anybody like to give me a little info or commentary on it :)? I am thinking if people have good things to say about it, we may have dinner there one night when we are not hungry enough or are too tired to get all fixed up to go to the dining room.

We will also be dining in Chops and 150 CP for formal nights and the prices at Seafood Shack are beyond reasonable...

Is the food good? Any opinions?

Thanks!

547971_10150686225378113_646562293_n.jpg

We went on Oasis in April 2012, and SS was just ok. The food was fine, but the portions were smallish. This was my whole dinner, 3 prawns. They were good, but just 3. My husband had ribs, the portion was bigger, but he said they were fatty. The popcorn shrimp app. was ok, but nothing great.:)

And it was always empty except for the one night they had the party dinner thing.

I'd say skip it and use your $$ elsewhere, unless you really must have some seafood.

We did not like it on our recent trip. We went because we didn't think we would have enough time in MDR before the Oasis of Dreams show at 7:30. Go to Johnny Rockets instead... or tapas at Vintages (which I wish we had tried!)

I have to agree with Aurora2143. My husband and I went last June in the afternoon for a snack & weren't impressed. Everything tasted the same. Deep fried and salty. And this is a complaint coming from a girl who loves her McDonalds! lol Spend your money elsewhere.

We were not at all impressed with the Seafood Shack on Oasis. I kind of equated it with Long John Silvers -- lots of fried food choices. I did get a really good salad there, but seriously - salad is free in the Windjammer!

Skip it.

Ann

Archived