Norwegian Breakaway Mini suite with Large Balcony

calicasey

Interested and READING! there have been a couple of reviews of 8130 how strange all the same cabins,,, wonder how much of the daillies will be different for a 12 day cruise... Going back and reading and looking at more or your photo's Thanks for sharing, I'll be back......

Interested and READING! there have been a couple of reviews of 8130 how strange all the same cabins,,, wonder how much of the daillies will be different for a 12 day cruise... Going back and reading and looking at more or your photo's Thanks for sharing, I'll be back......

That was our cabin also on the BA....Loved it!

Edited by monkeybone

Just back from our Breakaway cruise [11/2-11/9] and we had Cabin 9918 which is an Aft-Facing balcony. The balcony was huge, roughly 150 SF or so, and we had 2 chaise lounge chairs, two tables and two standard chairs out there. Never felt crowded. 3/4 of the balcony is shaded and 1/4 is open to the sun. We ate a few snacks/meals out there and even fell asleep out there once or twice. It was amazing.

I will be leaving on Sunday and booked a Miin suite on deck 9, I believe the category is MA or MB not sure if it's a regular or large balcony? I have a question about the bathrooms in the mini suites are they a decent size?

Just back from our Breakaway cruise [11/2-11/9] and we had Cabin 9918 which is an Aft-Facing balcony. The balcony was huge, roughly 150 SF or so, and we had 2 chaise lounge chairs, two tables and two standard chairs out there. Never felt crowded. 3/4 of the balcony is shaded and 1/4 is open to the sun. We ate a few snacks/meals out there and even fell asleep out there once or twice. It was amazing.

I just booked this same room for a cruise in September 2015. Only been on one cruise before (Dawn this past September) in an obstructed view room so am very much looking forward to this!

do you have any other pictures. We will be in that suite in Jan. Where was the bed, next to the closet or the sliders? Thanks in advance:D

The bed is by the balcony.

Someone posted great pics of 8126 same layout as 8130

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2006816&highlight=ncl+norwegian+breakaway+cabin+review+pictures+photos+pics+m6+mini-suite+large+balcony+fantastic

And here is great photos of 8130: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2114912

Thanks to poster ncklhaus

Edited by monkeybone

do you have any other pictures. We will be in that suite in Jan. Where was the bed, next to the closet or the sliders? Thanks in advance:D

The bed is next to the balcony doors.

Here is the link to my review with pictures of the room and also the dailies.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2122298

Hope that helps.

We loved the room so much we booked it again for April 2016.

Edited by ncklhaus

• 6 months later...

The ones on 8 seem to be above the theater, and yet no one mentioned hearing noise. I normally would never book above the theater, hope someone who has stayed in these rooms (large balconies very front of deck 8) can comment on noise level from theater...

The ones on 8 seem to be above the theater, and yet no one mentioned hearing noise. I normally would never book above the theater, hope someone who has stayed in these rooms (large balconies very front of deck 8) can comment on noise level from theater...

Several have reported they did not hear noise in their cabins, only in part of the hallway closer to the theatre. And only for rock of ages.

I just stayed in a MS on 8 very forward/ cabin 8716 there was NO noise ever from the theater (s) Yes there was hall noise due to stair cases mid hallway which has a dishwasher in there, never heard that just the noise of dishes banging around to make there way into the room, and end of hallway for staff and crew and what ever time it was, it's like being in a hospital they are either working or just off of work,, but my room was fantastic and no musice or that pounding base noise.