Purchasing an expensive item in port.

Wow there's a lot of talk on here ab knock offs. That's just not my style lol. The bag is my 30th bday gift and as I stated I am getting it directly from the LV store. Sail7seas thanks so much for that info. It's exactly what I was looking for. I will be getting it in San Juan. We will fly in on Sat since the store is closed on Sundays in San Juan. Thanks again.

Lest there be confusion, the Louis Vuitton about which I wrote is located in St. Thomas in the Yacht Haven Marina shopping area..... it is next to Havensight where many ships dock. (Princess and HAL almost always dock at Crown Bay.)

I am not saying to not buy your purse in San Juan and I am sure that store is equally as reputable but that is not the store I dealt with.

All that being said, we have shopped in a great many LV shops in Europe, U.S., Caribbean etc and have never encountered any that was not totally professional and we never hesitated to shop in any of them.

:confused: Who is/was Jane110?

She used to be a very regular poster around here. Lives in NYC and has extensive background in fashion and cosmetics.....not sure exactly what she did but she moved in circles that most of us don't. She was not shy about speaking her mind and some may have found her a bit "forward" but she always knew of what she spoke. I think she added lots to this forum, always knew the latest trends, and I, for one, miss her.

Archived