Fast ES Service

I see a lot of questions as to the turnaround time for ES price guarantee form . We were 2 months from final, but paid it off anyway, saw a price drop and submitted the form. I got the OBC in less than 24 hours, so that was really good service IMO.

I've had 3 price drops approved within 48 hrs in the last 2 weeks. My final balance is now down over $100. I'm really hoping for some more drops so I dont have ANY balance to pay off in August. I doubt that will happen but a Queen can hope cant she??? LOL.

I have booked early saver for 9 of my 10 Carnival cruises. I have probably submitted 35 to 40 price drop forms for those cruises. Everyone has been approved and it has never taken more than 72 hours for me to get the confirmation. Of course I make sure my forms are filled out completely and that I am actually entitled to that price drop.

I hope I haven't jinxed myself.

Last week and yesterday I submitted the price drop form, and both times i recieved my confirm email with reduced final payment within a few hours! Very quick turnaround lately. Though this is not ALWAYS the case. I also had a price drop in May and I had to submit the form multiple times of the course of 2.5 weeks before I finally recieved the drop, and even then I never did recieve an e-mai lresponse, I just noticed that my price had been adjusted. So results may vary, lol

My last drop I had to call to get it done. As always get an email of the changes and make sure your information is correct. I check cabin, class of cabin- an 8C, price of cruise, taxes( did it change?) and pre paid tip, my deposit correct???? and OBC amount correct and are the correct names on the form?????

Just one typo from one person makes a huge difference when getting on board the ship. I had to call today because they removed my $100 OBC from the future cruise cert I had sent in.

Always, always keep track of what Carnival does to your booking.

It is better to be safe than sorry later.

Relax and enjoy life.

My first price drop for our next cruise they applied after 4 hours. My second they applied after 7 days. With the third drop I applied yesterday morning, and have since had confirmation of only 1 of our 2 cabins even though I applied for both. Seems like your mileage may vary!

Watch your confirmation emails! You will get the price drop but your cabin may have been changed. According to my PVP, whoever processed the form can check the Keep Cabin or change it to another available cabin. I just discovered our cabin was moved, but my PVP was able to switch it back.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived