Help With Two Year Cruise Withdraw

apples1996

It has been two years since my last cruise so I have a few questions now that we are 10 days from SAILING!!!!

1. I know cell phones are a big NO NO while on the ship when it comes to calling. Is it true texting is cheaper? I have Verizon.

2. My daughter has a LIFEPROOF case on her camera and was wanting to potentially take pics in the pool. If she is just using her camera on her Iphone will it still charge me?

3. We are sailing on the Victory and if I read correctly we can take on a 12 pack of pop/nestea free per person correct? I will have two 14 year olds and I figured if they could bring on a case they might as well. One is not a big pop drinker but she may want Arnold Palmer tea.

4. We are sailing on the Vicotry. Any last minute tips for a person who has had cruise withdraw for two years?

Thanks,

Sharon

It has been two years since my last cruise so I have a few questions now that we are 10 days from SAILING!!!!

1. I know cell phones are a big NO NO while on the ship when it comes to calling. Is it true texting is cheaper? I have Verizon.

2. My daughter has a LIFEPROOF case on her camera and was wanting to potentially take pics in the pool. If she is just using her camera on her Iphone will it still charge me?

3. We are sailing on the Victory and if I read correctly we can take on a 12 pack of pop/nestea free per person correct? I will have two 14 year olds and I figured if they could bring on a case they might as well. One is not a big pop drinker but she may want Arnold Palmer tea.

4. We are sailing on the Vicotry. Any last minute tips for a person who has had cruise withdraw for two years?

Thanks,

Sharon

Texting is usually quite a bit cheaper and usually you are only charged for sending texts, but you need to check with Verizon to be sure.

As for using the iphone as a camera you will have no issues at all, just be sure that you turn off mobile data! An easy way to do this is just set your phone to airplane mode.

Texting is usually quite a bit cheaper and usually you are only charged for sending texts, but you need to check with Verizon to be sure.

As for using the iphone as a camera you will have no issues at all, just be sure that you turn off mobile data! An easy way to do this is just set your phone to airplane mode.

She will be real happy she can use her camera. I will definitely tell her to put it in airplane mode.

Now to call Verizon to see what they will charge for texting.

Thanks

1. I know cell phones are a big NO NO while on the ship when it comes to calling. Is it true texting is cheaper? I have Verizon. Texting will definitely be cheaper, but be careful because these can add up in a hurry.

2. My daughter has a LIFEPROOF case on her camera and was wanting to potentially take pics in the pool. If she is just using her camera on her Iphone will it still charge me? No worries. Airplane mode (as stated already)

3. We are sailing on the Victory and if I read correctly we can take on a 12 pack of pop/nestea free per person correct? I will have two 14 year olds and I figured if they could bring on a case they might as well. One is not a big pop drinker but she may want Arnold Palmer tea. Bingo, 1 per person, no worries.

4. We are sailing on the Vicotry. Any last minute tips for a person who has had cruise withdraw for two years? Live it up!!!!

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon, check out my answers above in red. Happy Cruising!!!

Is it one 6pack PLUS one bottle per person, or one 6pack OR one bottle per person? We were thinking of bringing one bottle of wine per person.. but I may opt for the mixers as I don't drink wine. Thanks guys!

My best advice is to stay away from the future cruise counter or it won't be two years before you're on another cruise. Tee Hee

You can bring one bottle of wine per person PLUS the soda.

I always bring a 24 pack of water too and have never been questioned. You just have to figure out a way to carry on all that liquid

Have fun.

Bob

Searching for Kokomo

Archived