St John zipline cost

I've looked all over the St John Adventures website, but can't find the cost of doing the zipline. Has anybody been, and can tell me the price? We have two adults and one child in our group.

I'm guessing that you are referring to Saint (spelled out) John in New Brunswick (there is actually another St. (not spelled out) John in Canada). My answer is in regard to Saint John.

I too had looked at their website & when I couldn't find it anywhere, I emailed them. They were very evasive wanting to know the exact date I'd be there. Finally after we went back & forth a little, I found out that they do not schedule ziplining on days when cruise ships are in port except through the ship(s) themselves. If you are there a day a ship is not in port, then the cost is like $65 pp but if you are there during a ship in port, you have to book through the cruise ship, which I'm sure is more expensive.

We just got back from Saint John among other destinations, on Sunday. Feedback I had from others on the ship re: the ziplining is that it was very windy & cold on the platforms & that they had to wait on each platform quite a while because of the group in front of them. If you are going a little later in the summer, I'm sure it won't be as cold - it was just cold at all our ports last week aside from Boston. Also the zipline looked like there were maybe 4 or 5 lines you'd "zip" across with I believe the Reversing Rapids as the last one. It looked like fun. We ended up going on the jet boat ride (located same place) instead - cold on there too. :)

2 years ago on the Glory they had yet to be picked up by the Cruise Line, we took a cab to them $12 US and then with the three of us it was around $70 per person.

Now Carnival is offering them at $99 for an adult I believe. It was very foggy in July but we did not have to wait long. Just the three of us in the group. Had a great time.

Getting the Gear:

198677_252613318084556_3260199_n.jpg

Niece stopped short, guide bringing out rope to haul her in:

248512_252613518084536_7445126_n.jpg

Fog Fog Fog:

248542_252613431417878_7125793_n.jpg

Group Shot:

283927_252613378084550_3179207_n.jpg

Thanks for the info! We'll have to look at the port timetables and see which days do not have ships in port. I wish we were doing this stop on a cruise, but it's a roadtrip I'm planning :(

Archived