Question Princess Air

kruisey

Please anyone have you ever travelled with Princess Air from LAX or Vancouver BC to Sydney Australia ?

How many hours did it take....also did you get stop overs and for how long?

Princess will not give passengers any information until 60 days before their cruise.........Could you let me know the route they gave to you.?.......Thanks Kruisey

We have flown to Sydney twice through the cruise line and back from Sydney once. If memory serves me correctly, the flight was about 14 or so hours non-stop. They usually put you on a direct flight from the West Coast to Sydney/direct flight for the return. Actually wish at times there was a stopover so we could have gotten out and stretched a bit.

Only problem we had last time was they had us on a direct flight to LAX and then a 7 hour layover until we could fly home from there. ARGH!

Hi Kruisey,

I've flown on Princess Air from SFO to LAX and straight to Sydney. No stops in route from LAX to Sydney. And as I recall it took about 14-1/2 hours. We did have about at 3 hour wait after we got to LAX from SFO. If I did it again with Princess, I would book my own flight from SFO to LAX and arrive a little closer to the flight time from LAX.

We're going on the Diamond Princess 2/25/06. I've booked my own air from Boston to LAX and then Princess Air (so far anyway) from LAX to Sydney. We're staying overnight near the airport before leaving the following evening for the long flight to Sydney.

For those of you who flew with Princess Air to Australia, were you able to ask for specific seating arrangements (for example: aisle seats across from each other)? I've read on other posts that some people didn't even get seats together. If you look at our dates for Sydney prestay (three days), most of the seats are sold, which I assume are the seats Princess is holding.

I thought it would be 18 hours.Thats a relief.Thanks for your responses.

There is a slight personal problem that I have to resolve.

Would there be anyone that has flown from Canada to Sydney with Princess Air. ,details of time in the air?....Would appreciate it very well if you could let me know........Kruisey :)

Archived