Charged for something we didn't use on Ventura

Cruise_lover11

Jake - that is terrible! I plan to keep on at them but tbh I don't ever expect to see the £40 again. I think they need to look at their customer service in these situations and take it more seriously. It will certainly make us question whether to sail with P&O again if we don't receive a refund. I will be looking elsewhere to a company that treats their customers better!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update you all, we have now had a refund from P&O :) They responded to our letter stating that it was being looked into and then we received a letter informing us of the refund a couple of weeks later, which was very apologetic. We are very pleased with how they have responded to it in the end and surprised that the refund was as quick as it was, as was expecting to to have a long wait if receive it at all. It seems like a letter is the way to go to get somewhere.

I had a £1.90 room service charge from my 2 night cruise on Oceana this month, I didn't have room service or drink the waters provided in the fridge.

I know it was only £1.90 but As i was at the desk for something anyway I asked what the charge was for and he said I must have had something, I told him definitely not but he tried to insist I must have had something, eventually he said he would check and get it credited.

Never heard a thing from P and O and no credit, for £1.90 I won't bother but if they do that to lots of cabins it would soon add up.

I had a £1.90 room service charge from my 2 night cruise on Oceana this month, I didn't have room service or drink the waters provided in the fridge.

The water provided on boarding is complimentary. You are only charged if you want more.

Brian

Well I didn't know that, I thought we had always been charged for the bottle left in our cabin. I wonder why he asked if I had used the water in the room then?

I have no idea how they could have made a mistake and charged £ 1.90 then I am curious to know what they thought I had.

Well I didn't know that, I thought we had always been charged for the bottle left in our cabin. I wonder why he asked if I had used the water in the room then?

I have no idea how they could have made a mistake and charged £ 1.90 then I am curious to know what they thought I had.

Just to clarify, it's the two small bottles that are complimentary. They sometimes offer a large bottle as well which is chargeable.

Brian

Just to clarify, it's the two small bottles that are complimentary. They sometimes offer a large bottle as well which is chargeable.

Brian

Thanks I will remember that, it was 2 small bottles in the fridge that were on Oceana, still there when we left :confused:

Archived