Long Bay Questions

ERNLYN

Please advise Is Long Bay Beach a public bch?

Is Devils Bridge walkable from Long Bay?

If so, how far would the walk be?

I would appreciate any info you might be able to supply.

Yes, all beaches in Antigua are public. You can roam where you like. I think in theory that it is possible to walk to Devil's Bridge along the coast but I'm not sure how practical that really is. You could certainly take the road. It would be a bit longer though. It's a hike, not a casual stroll either way.

• 1 month later...

Google them and you'll find their website. When I was there back in 2009, the hotel was still in operation. From what I can tell, the hotel is for sale, but the restaurant and beach bar are open. I think. You'll have to read and draw your own conclusions. They probably have an email address so you could write to them directly, but I haven't been to the website in a while.

We rented two chairs with an umbrella. Beautiful beach. Wish we could've stayed longer, but this was at the end of our island tour.

Is there a place to get lunch and drinks at Long Bay? Do they have chairs for rent and is there shade?

Yes to the amenities and rentals, gorgeous beach and worth a visit. Not sure about restrooms so with kiddies maybe another beach but Long Bay/Grand Pineapple Beach is a very nice beach and a good place to mingle with locals and land vacationers.

Archived