Oasis Junior Suite Question

Hello,

I was wondering if all junior suites on the Oasis have a pretty nice size balcony and if they all come with the 2 chairs, table and 2 loungers. I have seen many places that the loungers are found on the junior suites on the hump but, a few have mentioned that they fit on all junior suite balconies. Also if anyone has any experience with junior suites on the Oasis as well as any photos or videos please feel free to share. I will be sailing in a junior suite on deck 8 onboard the Oasis next year and I'm SO excited as this is my first time in a junior suite. :)

You raise a good question and I think the answer is all JS's may not be equipped equally. As mentioned by Cigar King, aft JS's may be more likely to have the additional chairs, etc. I know this won't help for your question on Oasis, but you also referenced a hump JS. On Explorer last year we had a hump JS that did have both two loungers, and two chairs with the one table. The hump balcony on Explorer is also not larger than other locations - but the aft facing ones would be. Pictures attached.

100_0171.jpg.ef0539bb8f5ef44d9d287848c7d3c238.jpg

100_0172.jpg.83e57cdd67c854913517a9951f09752f.jpg

100_0174.jpg.d100ee5096bbb08171153c43a21b2448.jpg

The hump JS cabins have larger balconies, and more furniture, in my experience. We were in 8636, on the hump, and had the larger balcony with table, 2 chairs, and 2 loungers. Another time, we were in 8632, front of the hump, and only had 1 lounger, 2 chairs and the table. Definitely get a hump JS if possible. However, the others are still great, and I wouldn't avoid them. Given the choice, however, it's hump all the way! LOL

Peter

Thanks for all the responses! It does seem like there isn't a standard across all junior suites for what furniture is or isn't available ! So I will definitely try to snag a hump JS if possible but will certainly be happy either way!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived