Bangkok shuttles

davwen81

Can anyone who has been into Bangkok Klong Toey port with Azamara let us know if they provide shuttles into the centre of Bangkok. I think there is nearby MRT connections, but wondered if they drop you into the city. If they do provide shuttles can you let us know what time these run to/from.

Many thanks in advance Cheers, Wendy and David:)

Can anyone who has been into Bangkok Klong Toey port with Azamara let us know if they provide shuttles into the centre of Bangkok. I think there is nearby MRT connections, but wondered if they drop you into the city. If they do provide shuttles can you let us know what time these run to/from.

Many thanks in advance Cheers, Wendy and David:)

Hi Wendy and David

In February the shuttles ran every half an hour to the Central World Shopping Plaza which is adjacent to the Siam BTS stop - you could also get off at the port gate

Happy planning Sue

Thank you so much Sue, did they run till late at night so you could go out or did you have to take taxis. We are there 2 nights.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Can you find my review - that has the details?? I think the buses stopped running back from WTC around 9pm so we caught a cab back after dinner and drinks in town xx (and shopping in Jim Thompson's of course...!)

Edited by little britain

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much Sue, did they run till late at night so you could go out or did you have to take taxis. We are there 2 nights.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have called Azamara on this matter. The shuttle starts at 9:30 AM and ends 9 or 9:30 PM. It does drop off at centralworld shopping mall

• 3 years later...