Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Ship Video Tour

Garybem

Please take a look at my detailed video tour of the stunning Seabourn Sojourn ship, including decks, pool, publics areas, spa, shops, lounges, and a cross section of the suites...

Love to hear thoughts and comments on the ship.

May I ask what type of equipment you used to shoot this video and what you use to edit it?

Keith

Thanks for much for watching the video - and taking the time to comment. (Even more so that it was all good..!). Glad you enjoyed it as that is why I make them to hopefully help out people considering ships (as that is how I use them). It was quite hard filming as it was on a tour round on a turnaround day with a group and not how I usually like to do it.

I use a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V (so not a particularly "fancy" camera - a slightly posh point and click really....) and one really more for taking photos. I edit on my iMac using Apple's iMovie software that it come with. So again, nothing too complex, as really easy to work out and use....

Gary

thank you for sharing. the the angles and way you shown some shots are great. enjoyed watching it

Thanks so much for both watching and taking the time to comment and give feedback. I am glad you like the approach. My more fancy video maker friends think my approach is a bit too normal, and they go for more arty shots. I always think people (like me) watching video tours of a ship want to actually see as much of the ship, rooms etc as they can - and not just close ups of chocolate sauce dribbling over ice-cream etc!

• 3 months later...

Gary very nice video and great to see the insides of the suites. Thanks! This ship was in my home town of Charlottetown, PEI just this past Monday. Got in at noon and did not leave until 11:00 PM. I visited the port twice that day so I could get photos in both the daylight and evening. Thanks again.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Archived