You guys are amazing

HCE

I'm cruising on Royal Caribbean for the first time in August and I had a whole host of questions about the food (we're vegetarians), the dress code, the ship, seasickness, excursions, express check out and a bunch of other things.

What's really amazing is that I haven't had to ask a single question. Pretty much every question I have (and a quite a few more that didn't occur to me) has been answered - several times over.

This message board (and the Cruise Critic website as a whole) is an amazing resource and I really appreciate the time taken by the various posters here to share their knowledge. I hope to be able to do the same once I have some knowledge worth sharing :)

- HCE

Welcome to Cruise Critic, and what a nice post! This site is a wonderful source of information, and the folks who post here are generous and forthcoming with their experience and knowledge. I have learned so much, and I'm happy to return the favor and share whatever information that I might know if it can help someone else. It also feeds my need to be among the cruising world between sailings;):)

I hope you have fun planning your first RCI cruise and please post a review when you get back and let us know how you enjoyed your cruise.

I know what you mean. We were well into cruising before we discovered this site. I hate to imagine how much we would have saved had I known about price drops, military and senior discounts, etc. Even with 12 cruises under our belts, I'm still learning new things about cruising from the knowledgeable people here. :)

Archived